- Enza Lyons – Property Buyers Agent
10 Reasons Why House and Land Packages Are a Great Investment
Are you thinking of investing in property? If so, house and land packages may be a great option for you.
Here are ten reasons why:
- You get immediate tax deductions on the construction costs of the house.
- The depreciation of the house and land package provides a valuable tax deduction each year.
- You can secure a house and land package with as little as $1,000 deposit.
- You can use negative gearing to your advantage – as long as your inbterest repayments are more than your rental income, you can claim a loss against other income, which reduces your overall tax bill.
- House and land packages offer excellent security – even in times of economic downturn, property values tend to hold steady or increase.
- You can live in the house yourself or rent it out – giving you the flexibility to move in at a later stage if you wish.
- House and Land packages are often located in growth areas, which means your investment is likely to appreciate over time.
- The equity in the house can be used as collateral for other investments, such as shares or buying more property.
- You have the potential to make a lot of money fron house and land packages if you buy well and sell at the right time.
- House and land packages offer a great way to get started in the property market – they provide an affordable option for those who may not be able to buy any established home.
So, if you’re thinking of investing in property, house and land packages could be a great option for you. Please contact me – Buying Agent Enza Lyons at Property Deals Group. I’ll take all the stress and hassle out of finding your perfect house and land package by doing all the leg work for you. I specialise in matching people with their perfect house and land package – whether you are a first home buyer, relocating to or within South East Queensland, or looking for an investment property. I have over 30 years experience in property in Queensland and would love to assist you.
Fill in the Contact form below or phone Enza Lyons on 0413 697 692 to see a wide range of house and land packages available.
Disclaimer: We do not give investor advice. We only provide access to off market and on market properties. This information is only general information readily available. If you need financial advice for your circumstances, please contact a Financial Advisor and Mortgage broker and Accountant.
Guide to the Building Process
Sales and Preconstruction
- Expression of Interest
- Contracts issued and returned
- Finance approval and Land settlement
- Preliminary site investigation
- Drawings, engineering & covenant
- Building approval
- Construction commences
Construction to Handover
- Site Start
- Slab Stage
- Frame Stage
- Enclosed Stage (Lock Up)
- Fixing Stage
- Third Party Authority
- Practical Completion
How to Buy a House and Land Package
The hard work is done for you to create a streamlined end-to-end process. During our meeting, we align you with the best property for your needs. We offer you assistance with finance (if you require) with some of the finance brokers, lot acquisition, approved plans and construction to handover.